Dec 3, 2004

The Phantom of The Opera


The Phantom of the Opera is one of my personal favourites. I remembered the time when I first heard the music on tv, I immediately fell in love with it. The content of these music moved me plus how the storyline had gone. One part it was a love tragedy another is partly the real life that most of us are experiencing. This enchanting movie tells a story about the real world. How do we treat the different kinds of people and what happen to them. How true love can be misunderstood with lust. Can beauty of a person be seen through an ugly and horrid face? By reading and listening to the music of the whole play made my eyes trickled with tears. Of course, it is partly a fact what man would do in the real world isn't it? The Phantom of the Opera is really worth watching and am really looking forward to it.
Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have seen the movie and I think it's just too bombastic to my taste. Anyway, the movie so far meets very unfavorable reviews.