Jan 3, 2005


Today, I receive a phonecall from Sony for an interview. Gosh, how excited I was that there is someone who noticed me that I existed heheh! Unfortunately, I'm now back in Sabah and not sure whether I'm coming back to Kuala Lumpur. So, have to reject for this Friday's interview. Anyway, if I'm still wanted in Sony, they will call me again for the next interview in 2 weeks time. I hope there's more people who would call me to ask me for work. Right now, still job searching with a lot of build up of enthusiasm and excitement! :-)) Well, out of boredom, this a picture at the market place in Tuaran. This is an old lady selling 'sigup' and sireh. Those things are used for smoking and widely used by older people. Younger ones prefer branded ones lah.. like Salem, Dunhill, Gudang Garam and so on. I wonder how many years more can this type of sellers last? I don't know...

1 comment:

Yusri said...

geez, kim... you sure do blog a lot. you seem to do it almost religiously...heh heh

anyway, good luck for the job search.