Jul 24, 2005

I've been TAGGED!

Chris tagged me... and I thought it was something simple to do until i went to her blog to find out. >_< kerut muka jugalah cos I have this disease of laziness in answering exam like questions.

What is your first memory of baking/cooking on your own?
For real or main-main? I can only remember I tried to make mud pies under the house.


Who had the most influence on your cooking?
Definitely my mum. She's always in the kitchen when cooking time is on. I can still hear her voices commenting I had no art in cooking. :P

Do you have an old photo as “evidence” of an early exposure to the culinary world and would you like to share it?
Yup, I have I think only one when I was in matriculation trying to cook chicken. I think...

Mageiricophobia - do you suffer from any cooking phobia, a dish that makes your palms sweat?
Anything that got to do with frying(not including eggs). I always have the problem fighting with the 'flying oil'.

What would be your most valued or used kitchen gadgets and/or what was the biggest let down?
Stove... How to cook without heat? I'll die eating raw meat and eggs!

Name some funny or weird food combinations/dishes you really like - and probably no one else!
Can't think of any. For me its normal...For others its wierd and funny. Try asking a madman that he is mad. He'll never know he is mad. For him, the others are mad.

What are the three eatables or dishes you simply don’t want to live without?
1.Eggs
2.Curry
3.Steam Fish

Any question you missed in this meme, that you would have loved to answer? Well then, feel free to add one!
I will never eat - the meat of: human, any animal's private parts
My favorite dish(es) that I love to cook : Telur Mata Lembu
Currently I'm craving to eat: Curry

And my own question that I would loved to answer:
Some exotic foods that i've tried...
Flying fox -- really nice with porridge. Happen to eat it with the family in Kundasang some time ago.h
Frog - It tastes like chicken
Dog -- Yuck, and i thought it was beef until i ate it. Actually i was cheated into eating it during caroling.
Payau(same species with a deer) -- not bad....
Labi-labi -- masak sup. Very tasty.
babi kampong/wildboar -- one of my number one favourite!
rusa -- satay style in Kajang.
Hindung(eel) -- Nyam!

Jeng..jeng..jeng... I'm gonna tag:
Glen My brother.. kasi kerja dia sikit hehe

No comments: