Aug 3, 2005

I'm so sad

I've just received another letter that I'm not successful with my telephone interview. So much of being honest... Both my parents were quite frustrated as well as I am. I felt like giving up in finding a job. If not for being overqualified, I would be not qualified at all. I have no heads and tails what I'm going to do next. Tomorrow I'll be going to KL for a month to try my luck. I don't know whether I would be that 'lucky' to find a job. It's so frustrating to get the news. Anyway, I'm glad that I don't have to wait anymore. It's time to take action and get on with it!

2 comments:

Madge said...

I've stumbled upon your blog through the "next blog" feature. Rejection is difficult, but maybe the interviews you had were for places you wouldn't have wanted to work at afterall. Keep trying and I know your positive attitude will take you very far. Enjoy the journey!!!

Anonymous said...

=-<