Jul 30, 2006

I've survived 1 month in my current company and got my salary slip. Now, what I need is time to meet up my old friends to get a bowl of mee for lunch during the weekend. Hehe... It was really a time of trials and tribulations to re-adjust and relearn to the things which seems somewhat familiar especially in electronics. I was stressed out to find out my books are back in Sabah so it'll take me some time to understand. Honestly, I am glad to have such an understanding boss and colleagues who are so cooperative especially the technicians and operators. This coming week there'll be more work to be done on the production line and things to deal with our friends from US. I'm excited to get to meet him and to learn how to use the machines a little more.  Posted by Picasa

No comments: