Oct 28, 2006

Feeling lost...


Most of the time, I would feel very much confident on what is happening around me. Based on friend and family's advice, I always thought that this would likely happen or at least I can expect it sooner or later.

Currently, I'm feeling lost. Life is getting more complicated when I was given more expectations and responsibilities. Reflecting back on my failures and accomplishments I don't feel any much improvement for the department I'm working with. Most of the colleagues have achieved so called stability in their job scope where they're beginning to do the same thing and able to do it much faster. On my side, I'll be surprised with something new everyday. Most of it I get screwed by my boss or by a few of my colleagues. I just feel very 'out' of the group because being put into a different department compare to the rest. I just cannot justify whether I'm actually competent enough to work as a product engineer.

Funny, all the while i thought things would get better but the way i think towards myself is plain negative. I just want to hear some words of comfort by my colleagues/boss that I can do the job. Or at least telling me that they believe that I can do it. Sigh. Perhaps that's how a big corporate company is like.

(These photos were taken when I was in Putrajaya on Hari Raya)

3 comments:

charmedcookie said...

Cuz, I think many of us go thru this "feeling lost" period, not once but several heck, many times. Just remember you always have a choice, no matter how bleak the situation.

Kim Bosiwang said...

Thanks for the advise, cuz...We'll it's really one of those days eh..

Sir Archibald said...

I'm feeling lost too .. I think even worst than what you have now .. ha ha ha .. I don't even know what I want.Conflict of interest ... between something I need and something I really want to .. I need money, a job .. I like singing, I want to be one .. I think .. Don't know. Going bakc I'll be preparing for AF5 .. ha ha ha