Dec 6, 2006

(You Are Loved) Don't give up

As I was testing out for Christmas CDs, Josh Groban's new CD of Awake just caught my eye in an instant. Giving the benefit of doubt, I tested it as well and found that it was just as good as his previous albums.

This song, made me through when I'm down in the office and being alone at home. When one is lonely, it's obvious that things can play in your mind where you can think things a little more negative. It's not really easy to 'snap out of it' but this is the thing one has to go through.

Hearing this song, it made me realise that I'm not alone in having the tendency to give up.


Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world
When your heart's heavy I
I will lift it for you

Don't give up
Because you want to be heard
If silence keeps you I
I will break it for you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you

Everybody wants to be loved
Don't give up

Because you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the hurt that you hide
When you're lost inside I
I'll be there to find you

Don't give up
Because you want to burn bright
If darkness blinds you I
I will shine to guide you

Everybody wants to be understood
Well I can hear you

Everybody needs to be loved
Don't give up

Because...you are loved

Don't give up
It's just the weight of the world

Don't give up
Everyone needs to be loved

You are loved

*picture taken during the Empangan Selangor Trip

No comments: