Jan 8, 2007

It's so nice to dream...


At a moment, I suddenly want to be a freelance photographer... Looking through all my photos in my computer for the past whole year, I felt it's such a pity that I'm not able to develop and frame them up around my house.
Ever since I was in high school, I had been taking a lot of photographs which I think could have cost my parents quite a bomb. Hehe...
Now, with a digital camera... it has taken me to a bigger opportunity to take more photos around me. Seeing that there are others who do love taking photographs, I do feel reluctant to think whether I am good enough to take it as a part of my career in future. At first, I did take it as a hobby... but now, I'm really not sure. Can I call it as passion? Or is it another 'dream' that I have occasionally perhaps because some of my friends are into photography too?
Well, it's always nice to dream... Making it as a reality would be even better.

2 comments:

Tine said...

Hey girl, I've not seen all of your photographs, but judging from the ones you posted on your blog, I think they're pretty good. Going freelance is a good idea; it'd give you an idea of what professional photography's like, and who knows, you might even make a career out of it.

A good start would be to set up a portfolio of all your photographs. A photoblog's a good idea; you can showcase bigger photos, with short descriptions, etc. It'd definitely attract viewers.

Good luck! :)

Chris Wee SJ said...

that's a poor choice of pic for someone who dream to be a photographer. it should be a SLR camera instead of that cheap one posted....hehe.