Mar 5, 2007

A shock

Today when i reached home with my dad, there's a chinese writing written on the door. I took 2 photos on it and mms them to my friend. Cold sweat came out from my head finding out that it stated that I have to pay money and a dirty word along with it.

My dad went panicked and went to the guard house for report.

A lot of things went into my mind why is it happening. I felt like I really wanted to move out of the house right now.

Right now, all we can do is to wait for the "Ah Long" (loan shark) to come back so we can give an explanation.

3 comments:

cibol said...

eii .. that's scary la. i think they got the wrong person. might be the previous renter.hope that everything will be fine ..

beetrice said...

oh my...eh, better be careful lor...

Tine said...

What the ... ?? Oh my goodness, you better be careful :O