Mar 19, 2007

USA here I come!

I don't know what to say in going to USA for training. It is exciting to get there and observe how the working environment is like... yet, I'll be bonded for 1 1/2 year with the company.

I've been working with the company for almost 9 months and obviously I've been complaining to my friends about the company since day 1. Now, I rarely complain because I"m used to it and in some way, the working condition did improve a little where I can have 2 days off every week.

As stupid as it is, I agreed to take the training and will be there for 2 months. Again and again I was wandering whether I made the right choice to agree since 2 'happy' months = 1 1/2 years in hell.

But to think back what have become of me during the few months in the current company, I feel good to learn so much about management, psychology of people, time management(still working on it) and to fight for what you believe in.
Most of the complaints I had experience did in fact reduce but not immediate.

2 comments:

beetrice said...

hehe...well, let us know afterwards if it was worth it...don't forget to have the "Reese's Peanut Butter Cups"!!
(they are SO good)

cibol said...

buy my some stuffs at times square .. he he he .. that's pretty cool