Sep 23, 2007

Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Lau

Last weekend, I replace my work to next week just to attend a friend's wedding in Johor. I've known her since her first year in UPM(Universiti Putra Malaysia) when we met during the Leadership Camp at The Farm, Seremban.

She and the group of friends were known as the "Sibu Girls" since they were always together eventhough some or one of them were not from Sibu. Hehe. And now, one of them is married (Janice)... to a dashing lecturer (Alvin). :)

Janice and Alvin

The dinner was not only to see the bride and groom but also to meet some old friends that I haven't met for a couple of years. It was also a time when I met new friends too. I really had a ball of a time. It's just obvious from the photos below that I posted.
Yaaaaa-


aaaaaam- Seng!

We definitely going to lose our voices the next day for screaming yam seng (cheers) for the whole night. Cheers to you both! May you both have a happy marriage and get a lot of kids. Hehe....
Group photo with the bride and groom
Group photo at the table

No comments: