Nov 24, 2007

Scary Movies? Me Like ...

A dead tree

Heheh, so I'm obliged to answer Tine's question about what scary-till-they-make-you-wanna-pee-in-your-pants movies...
Most of my friends and even my parents knew that I enjoy gore & scary movies. There was a time that I wanted to apply forensic studies after my matriculation. Obviously, both of my parents were against it so I ended up being an engineer instead.

I have two scary movies in mind.They were classics(which I think won't scare anyone today) but still stick in my mind till now. Still, it didn't stop me from going out alone to take a pee... hehe

1. IT
Clowns just give me the creeps. Especially when "It" laughs...

I watched it when I was very young and remembered that it was shown in series as well. It stucked inside my dreams for a couple of days.

5 comments:

Tine said...

Oh my, I totally forgot about IT! That movie scared the bejeezus outta me too! Really turned me off clowns for good.

Thanks for doing the tag ;)

zewt said...

me no scary movie fan... no idea what those movies are...

-ydnew- said...

so long didnt hear from u liao lor..i nvr like scary movies..i'll teach u how to use make up lar ;)it'll be fun hehehe..oh ya i'll be in KL soon :)

Nympsy said...

Scary movies of recent years are like comedy to me...

Supergeek said...

Why not watch the good Stephen King movies which are mostly directed by Frank Darabont? They are worth everything you would expect from a classic horror movie...