Dec 3, 2007

Ex St. Johnians - A Reunion

Can't believe we're so grown up!

It's been almost 9 years we never made a proper gathering together. We had separated after we got our SPM results and it was rather difficult to meet each other ever since. Well, to be honest it was partly my fault for not taking the effort to keep in touch. I was really in my own world when I was still studying in uni(Only a few knows the reason behind it hehe).
Thanks to Veron, we made an effort to come down to one place to see each other. Being in such a hectic type of job, I treasure the time between friends and families even more. Having a high position and money doesn't mean much to me anymore after a few turn of events that changed my life.
Anyway, it was great to meet everyone! I'm so happy...

No comments: