One of my colleague told me this morning that I've changed. Compare to when we met in the previous company that we worked. I just look sad.... The funny part was that my other colleague thought it was very strange that I looked energetic when I'm working or in a meeting.
Maybe my life has been taken away towards work until I'm not so keen with any other things outside. To make me feel less depressing, I just change my mentality by saying "it's better than wasting time at home doing nothing" Not a very good New Year's resolution but at least it beats the hell out of feeling lonely at home.
3. Always debating on something
4. Laughed easily
1. I rather answer, "Oh, Ah, Err and OK"
2. I cannot bother anything around me. Jaded with life I guess. Or I concentrate too much of work.
3. Been there done that attitude. Nothing amuses me much.
4. Sarcastically funny. Hehe..