Mar 2, 2008

Election Website? Are U Serious?

....................................................................................................
Undio Noh Edwin @ Jack Bosi
Freak Out!!!
Vote For Change
Just Change It!!!




.....................................................................................................

Recently our DPM announced that a website, sounded something like work-a-hantu-k-pm, had been set up to hear our complaints or suggestions, sorry if it was wrong, I wasn’t paying much attention, it only briefly caught me as I was switching between channels from the American idol and avoiding the bombardment of advertisements and rubbish. Anyway, it doesn’t matter whatever they had set up. Do you think they really pay any attention to what you have in mind?


Let me tell you this, not long after the budget announcement last year, I emailed to the PM's website, voicing my disappointment that retirees had been neglected. All our savings from EPF, upon our retirement, is gradually being eroded. You have inflation at the rate of about 10% (though the government claimed it is only 2%) and our bank Negara is suppressing bank’s FD rate, at best 3.75%, pleading more should be done to help the pensioners/retirees. Do I get a response? Do I get a reply? NO



What makes you think they are genuine now.

Next, the transport ministry, I am glad that the concerned minister is now an irrelevant. I emailed him my complaint on our PUSPAKOM & JPJ, I shall not get into details, and do I get a response? Now they are talking quick response, need for citizen feed back & cooperation, suggestions.......


............................................................Bla.... Bla.... Bla..... My Foot





No comments: