Apr 23, 2008

Time out at Damai Laut, Lumut

Last weekend, it's my third time of joining the treasure hunt.
This time it's organized by my company.
It was different but quite boring as well. I should have just driven to the resort instead of joining the game :P.

The rooms provided in the resort is quite run down and the food was not to my expectations.
It's just... miserable.

Looking towards the window
The part that compensates everything is the company of my close colleagues where we had great fun together.
Besides the treasure hunt and the miserable food + accomodation. Everything was great.
There are a few things in fact I tried for the first time. Especially riding the banana boat and take a ride on the speed boat.
A beautiful sunset

Test Angels

It was great fun for us gals outside of work. We should do this more often :)

No comments: