May 31, 2008

Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan & Selamat Ari Gawai

Paddy
*Bang Bang Boom Boom Bang Boom Zzzzzzz!*

Sounds of working men downsizing our supervisor's office. Watching the process of transforming these rooms into pigeon holes, I was amused of how things are getting smaller when we're making more profits and manage to save more costs.

That's how an average SinoKadazan gal spent her days during the Harvest Festival eh? :(

Anyway, time is almost up and I'll be going out with some of my close friends for dinner and a movie.

Take the opportunity to be with your loved ones as much as you can.

To my friends from Sabah & Sarawak...

Kotobian Tadau Tagazo Do Kaamatan! (Happy Harvest Festival in Kadazan)

2 comments:

william wang said...

Kim, you must understand, your boss thinks asians are small people, with small body and naturally also comes with small brain.

Kimmy said...

My boss is asian. He must have think that employees under him has smaller brain than his.