May 13, 2008

Woohooo Another Trip!

Feeling like Free Willy

Only for the last 2 weeks that I stayed in the house for the weekends without shooting a single photo, I felt miserable. The adrenaline rush and the sense of excitement that I’m quite used to made me quite addicted to it. Same like coffee, when you keep on drinking the high content of coffee everyday, you tend to have a headache on the day when you don’t drink it(you might notice that on Saturdays).

The first week when I stayed at home, I felt lazy and had a headache for not doing anything except for handling the normal chores like spring cleaning and washing my clothes. I even rejected the ‘offer’ of going to work as it’ll make my rest of the week a living hell. Imagine having only one day off and the next thing you know it, tomorrow is Monday. I don’t understand why and how a company can survive by giving people OT so freely. Most probably we’re really cheap compare to the price of labour at other parts of the world.

A long weekend is coming and I’m completely excited again… This time, my friends and I planned to drive to Malacca for 3 days and 2 nights. Most definitely there’ll be plenty of photos to take and new food to taste. Oooh… I can’t wait!

No comments: