Mar 26, 2009

Jakarta: Day 1

Most of my friends would ask, "How was the trip? Was it great??"
I could say so-so. Not really my ideal holiday as the majority of people were at my mother's age(around 80% of them). The main reason of the holiday for most of them was shopping. I joined in because I was curious with the lifestyle in the big city of Jakarta.
Automatically, with my type of age, I became a human calculator and also my mum's cashier to calculate my mum's money. Here's some random shots of the tour.

FYI, I looked back at the itinerary almost 50% were not covered. :(

Traditional House

***

No shoes in the house

***

Avoid the red rabbit they bug you just to get tips

***

Safari without the fried chicken

***

The tiger looked as if it was high on drugs
***


Sunset at Puncak Highland

***

2 comments:

beetrice said...

if I scratch my dogs around their cheek and back of the neck area, they will also look like high on drugs - shiok mah! :D

jani said...

why didn't you take photo with the tiger?
I missed the time we had one with a cub. It just feel so good. ^^