May 18, 2009

Batu Buruk, Terengganu

I never thought that I would enjoy the beaches since I myself lived not far away from it before I started working. I really took things for granted as I used to study next to the beach during my pre-university for a year. Most of the time, I only focused on the negative side of life and didn't realise the 'therapy' was just down the road.
We could easily walked there in half an hour but because of the drizzle at 6.00 in the morning, we decided to drive instead.
The reason we went out so early was to catch the sunrise since it was rare to see it around the city. One can imagine its beauty when the rays of sunshine touched the tip of the sea's horizon.

It was amazing to see the sun rose up little by little with the changes of its hues.
It looked as if layers of chiffon unfolded itself into a scene of daylight.
Waking up in the morning was really worth it.



One will never expect things comes to life from darkness until you're here to witness the boundary between the end of the night and the beginning of the day.


It was a time as well when the fishermen would go out to the sea with their wives and kids accompanying them. They were friendly enough to talk to us and if you're lucky enough, you can join them to fish out into the sea. Unless you're not worried about being sea sick.

No comments: