Aug 13, 2009

Allergies and Sickness


It's only less than 2 weeks away before my leave to Guilin and rashes came back on me again just like the time before I left to Kuala Terengganu with my Wednesday Group friends.

I don't know what's the cause of it this time as I have not been eating a lot of seafood for the past few weeks. The doctor suspected it's the accumulated sambal belacan or some prawns which had been added to the usual food that had been served from stalls and restaurants.

Allergies of course is the least thing that I'm worried about. If I could avoid going to the hospital/clininc, I would because of the H1N1 virus that has been going out of control in this country. There are better ways to prevent it but our dear government took it rather lightly with this issue. Instead of preventing this flu from spreading, they actually encourage this disease to go around by getting people coming into the same place which is the hospital. If only there's a moving clininc or an ambulance that could come over and check their patience from home, it may have been much better. Of course, there's a cost for it. I believe people who got it from the beginning can afford to pay for an ambulance since they had their own personal trip overseas for their holidays.

Now, it's getting rather out of hand and still the Health Ministry gave the same answer just like in the advertisement and news to the public. I think the Health Minister should resign as he's letting the people in this country die like flies.

No comments: