Mar 14, 2010

I was there...

I got rather excited on doing something I've never done. Generally because everything can be seen or 'experienced' online or on tv. Even during my uni years, I guess I never actually thought of going out just to have fun. Most of the activities I joined must have an 'investment' for me in the future especially when it comes to career.
Only after having a stable income, it's extremely hard to reconnect with old friends and juggle my time between work and other obligations.
Luckily, I manage to get to reconnect with some of my old friends. Some of the experience were not that great(just like this New Year shot :-S) but it was a wonderful feeling just to say, "I was there". The feeling was definitely different compare to watching on tv. In a way, it gave me a wider perspective of the world and the people around me.

What's next? I'm still discerning what to do with my life....

No comments: