Mar 31, 2010

When one collapse...

When one is about to collapse, one felt assured that someone will be there to catch you. Once you're betrayed, it was such a painful feeling and it's really hard to earn that trust again from the person you're close to. Being betrayed, I would wonder what value am I towards that person whom I knew for so long. It was years back when I last saw the person and stay away from.
It's been years since but the pain and disappointment is gone but the fear of being betrayed from someone else still lingers. Perhaps, I'm just being human that I can't accept the pain again. But then again, I'm beginning to open up again to trust people around me. I do still experience betrayal but it's not as painful as I thought. Of course the frustrations is there but suprisingly i manage to let it go without feeling of revenge and sorts that I used to be. I guess something inside me had helped me to forgive and to trust more to God that things will be alright in the end.

2 comments:

zewt said...

it's not easy... but you'll be there again one day...

Kimmy said...

Zewt: Yes, I agree with that :)