Feb 5, 2013

Life is getting better...

The last time I blogged was almost a year ago, I ended it with my trip in Vietnam.
The pace went through too fast before I manage to load valuable notes and pictures into this blog. Photographs remained stagnant in my external hardisk and memories started to dwindle. It's time to make extra effort to put things in writing and avoid procrastinating. >.<

So what's been happening in the last year? A lot... It was challenging but a fruitful one too. There were times of frustrations but also some joy along the way.

Yesterday, I had a stroll in Namsan Hill, Seoul and reflected on the journeys I experienced. I was amazed on how the scene changed at the same place where I visited on every season. My view of the world has changed. I too have changed... definitely for the better. :)

No comments: